Many residential customers ask us what they can do to prepare for our visit to pressure wash at their home. There are a few things you can do to make sure things go smoothly.
- First and foremost, make sure the outside water spigots are on and working. We use your water (it only amounts to about 8 bucks or less on your water bill) and need to be able to hook up to a working water spigot to fill our water tank.
- Shut and lock all your doors and windows. While we always do a tour of the house before spraying, we’d hate to spray water in an open window.
- Park vehicles in the garage or away from the home. If we are cleaning the driveway, please have it cleared.
- If we are cleaning the pool enclosure please have all knick-knacks and breakables moved inside. Also, move any furniture inside or out away from the enclosure if at all possible. We ask that you move the furniture because the Florida weather is tough on outdoor furniture. We would rather it break when you pick it up than when we do. Of course, we will be available on the day of cleaning if we need to help move something large or you are unable to move things yourself.
- Lastly, just sit back and let us take care of the rest. If you have any questions, we are always available at (863)899-1849.
Posted in Auburndale, FL, Avon Park,FL, Bartow,FL, Bradley Junction, FL, Brandon, FL, Celebration, FL, Dade City, FL, Davenport, FL, Haines City, FL, Highland City, FL, Highlands County, FL, Hillsborough County, FL, Lake Wales, FL, Lakeland Highlands, FL, Lakeland, FL, Mulberry, FL, Osceola County, FL, Plant City, FL, Polk City, FL, Polk County, FL, Winter Haven, FL, Zephyrhills, FL
PRESSURE WASHING LAKELAND, FL
Why Choose Lightning PW?
- Licensed & Insured
- Years Of Experience
- Customer Service Driven
- Uniformed, Friendly Technicians
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee